Fire Retardant paints
Our Fire retardant paint can be used on any surface after using with the appropriate primer. It dries quickly to an aesthetically pleasing pearl-luster finish. The coating has a long life and the fire-retardant property lasts for the life of the coating
The main characteristics of our fire-retardant paint are as follows:
- It reduces flammability and combustion of building materials it coats.
- Fire-retardant paint does not prevent fires from occurring but delays the expansion of fires.
- There are different types and, depending on each type, it can be applied on metal, wood, lacquered surfaces, etc.
- It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- It can be applied with a spray gun, brush, or roller.